Platformer Cuphead released



I noticed the new platformer Cuphead a while ago and was looking forward to its release which happened on September 29th. This was not a game I knew I would buy upon release - unlike Child of Light and Ori and the Blind Forest, for example - but because one of the reasons I play video games is to keep my reflexes alert, I'm interested in good platformers. I read reviews and watched gameplay videos over the past few days and learned that the game is
  • very good
  • extremely hard
In addition, many people praise the visuals and the music, but I personally much prefer the art style of the abovementioned two games. Cuphead reminds me of Rayman Legends except I find the characters cuter and the music more enjoyable in the latter.

If I play this game, it will probably be one year from now.

Comments

Popular Posts