Assassin's Creed Origins "sand" trailer

Another upcoming game I'm looking forward to is Assassin's Creed Origins. If it turns out as good as it is expected to be, then I will definitely play it sometime next year.

I have played only one AC game so far, Black Flag, the first current gen entry in the series. It is one of my favorite games, and I have completed it twice. The AC games that followed were not rated high enough for me to give them a try with the exception of Syndicate. I plan to play that game after I finish my second playthrough of The Witcher 3, likely in early 2018.

Origins, in addition to being set in a time and place I find fascinating (Ancient Egypt), is reported to be similar to The Witcher 3 as far as richness of detail is concerned. I think that if a game is said to be similar to The Witcher 3 in any way, it means it has the potential of being great. :)

The below is the newest trailer for AC Origins, visually stunning and intriguing though not telling anything about the story.

Comments

Popular Posts