Part 24 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



Geralt has arrived at Triss' Novigrad home and may I say he looks dashing in his new griffin armor.



Racist whoreson Caleb Menge showed up and is trying hard to scare Geralt.



So Geralt told the looters to stop looting Triss' stuff, Caleb had the looters removed, and now Geralt is finishing looting Triss' stuff.

Since I arrived in Novigrad, my money problems have been solved. There is so much loot and so many traders to sell junk to in this city that my Geralt will be poor no more.



Following a thief under the dark of night hoping he will lead me to Triss' hiding place.



I am #TeamYenn all the way. Triss is likable and a good friend, but I much prefer Yenn's no nonsense personality, so my Geralt is staying loyal to the raven-haired sorceress.



After the rats escaped the granary, even bigger rats showed up - witch hunters out for Triss - so we had no choice but to eliminate them. Triss then pointed me to Corinne Tilly.



I felt very sorry for this woman when I first played this game and learned of the cruel trick the girl godling named Sara is playing on her.



Here she is. I really dislike this little bugger, don't find her funny or cute or anything like that just annoying, so this time I smoked her out of the house.



Corinne is finally rid of her tormentor.

This game is as guilty as any of putting female characters in revealing attire for no reason...



I loved listening to Geralt speak about Ciri here. The firm but tender love of a father for his daughter came through clearly. Superb voice acting by Doug Cockle.



The dream induced by Corinne pointed me to Dandelion and his newly inherited brothel where I found another one of Geralt's old friends, Zoltan. I wonder how many players of this game know that Zoltán is a Hungarian name with Turkish origin and means "king".



After reaching level 12, this is my character build.



I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of characters with regards to their gender identity and sexual orientation in this game. If I understand correctly, Dandelion is bisexual and likes Elihal, but Elihal, while he enjoys cross-dressing, is not attracted to men.



Geralt doing some shopping, taking a break from interviewing Dandelion's many girlfriends.



Finding the orphans of Crookback Bog in Marabella's care is reassuring. Here is little Yagna while her friends are playing outside the school.



Another beautifully rendered character, Molly.



Welcome to the posh district of Novigrad.



Enjoying the view before visiting the var Attre sisters at their villa.

I'm now at the point in the main story where I have to join Zoltan to see Priscilla's unforgettable performance at the Kingfisher Inn. Before I do that, I will work on my side quests log.

Off blog, I cleared all remaining Points of Interests in White Orchard and upgraded several alchemy items.

Comments

Popular Posts