Part 51 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



This session I started Act II of the game with the main quest Ugly Baby. I'm taking Uma, the deformed little guy serving as a jester at Crow's Perch, to Kaer Morhen to lift the curse that affects him. Geralt and his friends don't yet know who he is, but they are convinced he is the key to finding Ciri.



Along the way, I was stopped by Nilfgaardians who ordered me to visit the emperor in Vizima immediately.



The emperor demanded a report on how much I had learned about his daughter's whereabouts. He decided to give me half the reward, because he thought I was getting close to finding her. He clearly has no idea how much longer this game will go on. :) I received 2000 gold, not bad! I must have over 23000 now.



Yennefer was also in Vizima to report to the emperor. We agreed to meet in Kaer Morhen.



She teleported herself, while Geralt and Uma had to ride on Roach.



Our old friend Vesemir is not a fan of Yennefer, because she likes to order men around without telling them her real intentions. Precisely why I like her so much. :)



I climbed on some furniture to take this photo of the gorgeous interiors of the Kaer Morhen keep.

We get three subquests once we arrive here: The Final Trial with Lambert, To Bait a Forktail with Eskel and Disturbance with Yennefer.



I decided to start with Lambert who needs my help in taking the phylactery to the Circle of Elements to charge it with magic I guess... Something like that.



The path we had to follow offered some breathtaking views so I had to stop to take photos.



This poor fellow got stuck on a tree and was running in place so I took the opportunity and snapped a cute photo. :)



Lambert's quest is looong, so I haven't finished it yet. We did finish this cyclops called Old Speartip, though. Lambert hated him, because he had killed his friends when they were all boys being trained to become witchers.

I truly feel sad for Lambert and all boys who were taken against their will to be turned into witchers. The same thing has been going on in the real world since the first wars until today when boys are kidnapped and forced to become soldiers...

Comments

Popular Posts