Part 47 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



Geralt found the hidden camera. :D So I was going to go straight back to Freya's Garden to break the curse on Morkvarg, but of course I got distracted by a yellow exclamation point. Two warriors were standing outside a cave discussing their plan to go in and clear it of monsters. I offered to help, and I was supposed to defend them from a group of various necrophages, but they kept committing suicide by lunging at the monsters instead of letting me take care of them. After three failed attempts, I thought fuck them, and didn't try again. (Turns out I should have used axii on the warriors to prevent them from attacking the monsters.) So I failed the quest called For Fame and Glory but whatever.



Anyway, I went back to Freya's Garden to complete the quest called In Wolf's Clothing. Poor Skjall is still lying here, but the garden seemed to have recovered nicely... Or did this big tree have leaves when we first came here with Yennefer? Hm, I don't remember.



I killed Morkvarg, took his werewolf mutagen and created the Werewolf decoction.



"Hello there."



These priestesses are worshipping Roach, interesting.

I was overburdened, so after collecting my reward from the priestesses for killing Morkvarg, I rode to Larvik to sell some stuff.



I didn't realize Yennefer would be in Larvik waiting for me!

Sorry, Yenn, you'll need to wait a bit more while I go treasure hunting and such.



I fast traveled to Ard Skellig to check out the Family Fortune quest. All I had to do was kill a siren and empty a chest on this shipwreck.



Next I did Ruins, Hidden Treasure, You Know... on Undvik. There was a chest hidden in this ruined tower that I had to empty.



Moving on to secondary quests, I went back to Ard Skellig to complete Shock Therapy.



This is a funny little quest where you have to keep scaring this poor druid to get him to speak only to find out he had taken a vow of silence and hadn't spoken for years until you came along... I was not happy with his druid friend who had tricked me into believing the silent druid had lost his voice and needed help. But I was happy with the gwent card he gave me as a reward. :)



Geralt with the sacred oak called Gedyneith. This is where the druids live.



The last quest I completed this session was Abandoned Sawmill. I killed this leshen and added the Leshen decoction to my collection.

Now I'm ready to go back to Yennefer and grant her wish. :)

Comments

Popular Posts