Part 67 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



We broke into Avallac'h laboratory to find out what he is hiding. Naturally, he is not interested in Ciri for unselfish reasons.



He has been following her bloodline for centuries and attempted to create a person with her abilities. Creepy. :/



Ciri got angry, understandably, because she had actually trusted this elf for a long time.



I encouraged her to trash the laboratory.



Yennefer participated in her own elegant way. :)

The three of us left the lab and Ciri asked me to go with her to see Skjall, the boy who had helped her on Hindarsfjall.



Ciri was deeply saddened to learn that he had died and wanted to visit his grave.



But he had no grave in the graveyard, because the locals still believed he had been a coward and deserved no funeral.



We found his body in a ditch and buried him. RIP Skjall.



Now I still needed to get the Sunstone. Eyvind the bard - the guy who was waiting for the white whale to appear - had told me where to find the Elven ruins where the Sunstone was kept.



I explored the ruins with Philippa who can now see through her eyeband with her nonexistent eyes because magic.



These Elven doors can only be opened by giving blood sacrifice, so I was lucky to have Phil with me who was ready to assist.



With the Sunstone, I returned to Avallac'h. He was unfazed when I told him we had broken into his lab and discovered his dirty secrets.



We are sailing to the final location of the game, Undvik, where the battle with the Wild Hunt will take place.



Geralt was not invited to the discussion of battle plans.



But he was invited by Yennefer to live with her happily ever after provided they survive the upcoming battle, and he was happy to say yes. :)

Comments

Popular Posts