Part 64 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



We are at a crucial point in the story where Ciri was invited by the sorceresses Philippa and Margarita to a meeting. She is nervous about it, but if we as Geralt tell her she will be fine, she gains confidence in herself. Alternatively, if we tell her we will go with her, she will lose this opportunity to act like a grownup.



Yennefer confirmed I made the right decision when I let Ciri go alone to the meeting.

After Ciri and the sorceresses were done talking - Ciri wouldn't say about what - I reached level 31.

Only one objective remained in the Final Preparations quest, to speak with Avallac'h. But first, I chatted with all my friends on the tavern's first floor where each of them has a small room. That asshole Avallac'h has forcefully occupied the huge room on the second floor.



Margarita was in Yennefer's room. I asked her how she was feeling and what happened to the sorceress school where she had been teaching.



The school was destroyed by Redanians and most of the students were murdered. :(



Philippa was also in this room, and I asked her if it was true that she had once sent assassins to kill Dijkstra. She refused to give a straight answer.



Then I visited Ciri in her room and asked her opinion on where I should take Yennefer once the battle with Eredin was over. She suggested renting a room at any roadside inn and locking ourselves in for a month. This was a cute little exchange. :)



And this is Avallac'h's huge ass room on the second floor...



He told me we had to find a general of the Wild Hunt, Ge'els, who was a fan of the former king of the Aen Elle elves. Unbeknownst to Ge'els, it was Eredin, the leader of the Wild Hunt, who murdered the king. Avallac'h is convinced that if Ge'els learns this information, he will be willing to betray Eredin.

When I asked him how to get to Ge'els, he said we would have to hop through some wormholes to travel to the world of the elves. Poor Geralt. :)

With Final Preparations completed, I started the quest called Through Time and Space.



We barged into some people's home as Avallac'h said a wormhole would open right there...



Sure enough, he was right, and we ended up on this mesmerizing desert planet. I wish there was a way to explore this world, but sadly, it is only a stage where we have to follow Avallac'h, kill a few sandcrabs - the only living things we meet here - and then hop into the next portal.



Geralt ended up alone in the next world.



I wonder what or who lives here... This appears to be a skull of an unknown creature, attached to this rock by somebody who knows how to use ropes... I also saw a flock of small, black animals, which may have been birds or bats. I saw no other animals, but I heard constant sounds made by things that I think were alive... I dashed through the poisonous gas, jumped into the next portal, woke up under some sea, swam to the next portal, and arrived...



... back in our world in the future where it was destroyed by the White Frost.



A pile of bones who were once a family. :(



I was reunited with Avallac'h in this world. After chatting a bit about the time Geralt was a captive of the Wild Hunt (happened in one of the Witcher books), we entered the next portal together.



We finally arrived in Tir ná Lia, the capital city of the Aen Elle elves. Sadly, it is also only a painting we can't explore just gaze at it admiringly.



We found Ge'els, and he was okay with traveling to our world to see proof of what Avallac'h told him. Back in Novigrad, the dreamer lady Corinne Tilly induced a dream in which he saw Eredin poison their king. He became our ally and gave us a tip on how to lure the Hunt to our world, namely to Skellige, where we could fight them.

I'm now level 32.

The next main quest is called Battle Preparations. Before leaving the Novigrad / Velen area, I will do the witcher contract called Creature form the Oxenfurt Forest. Also, an exclamation point just popped up on St Gregory's Bridge which I must check out.

Comments

Popular Posts