Alicia Vikander is not Lara Croft



I'm trying to get used to Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft, but I can't. She looks nothing like Lara; her face is too innocent. My choice for this role would be Jennifer Lawrence. Not because I have anything against Alicia Vikander. She is an extremely talented actress. I saw her in The Danish Girl, and her character was by far my favorite in that movie due to her excellent portrayal. But to me, she is not Lara Croft, despite what this new trailer states.

I still plan to watch this year's Tomb Raider movie, because it is based on the 2013 game that I hold dear to me. It was the first realistically rendered game that I played on my new Xbox One back in 2014, and I still remember the awe I felt seeing what video games had become since I played the original Prince of Persia when I was ten years old.

Comments

Popular Posts