Part 66 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



Geralt needs to find this Sunstone thing to summon Eredin. Ermion may have an idea where to find it, and Crach should know where Ermion is. Crach is a bit worried to see a huge fleet of Nilfgaardian ships approaching, nevertheless he is happy to aid us.



He told me Ermion had gone to see Madman Lugos who is pissed about someone from the an Craite family sitting on Skellige's throne.



I decided to ride to Kaer Muire.



I discovered some beautiful new locations and spent too much time admiring the view.



I climbed the Elverum lighthouse, then realized I had to hurry up if I wanted to get any of this quest done before my play session was up. (I can usually play for two hours after my daughter goes to bed.)



I fast traveled to Kaer Muire and found Lugos and Ermion arguing over what constitutes treason. Lugos is so pissed at an Craite ruling Skellige that he is apparently refusing to join her in the fight against Nilfgaard. When I arrived and called him a traitor, he promptly attacked me.



This is one way to easily defeat Lugos' warriors. They followed me to the top of the wall where they could only attack one by one. I set them on fire with igni and hit them with my sword once or twice to finish them off. I didn't notice when Lugos died; I think Ermion killed him with his thundering staff.



"Ermion, wait!!"



When I finally caught up with the old druid, I asked him about the Sunstone, and he gave me some tips: names of people who knew where to find Elven ruins in Skellige.



First, I went to Arinbjorn to speak with the bard named Eyvind. He was waiting for a legendary white whale to appear.



When it finally showed, I tried to alert him, but he wasn't looking! Poor guy had been waiting for this day his whole life, and I ruined it for him...

Anyway, he told me the Elven ruins were in a cavern east of Kaer Trolde.

I was also supposed to speak with two pearl divers, but that objective was already marked as completed, not sure why.

I traveled to the Kaer Trolde harbor, got a shave at Sjusta's tailor shop, and unloaded some stuff at the herbalist and the merchant. My next objective was to talk to Yennefer.



Ciri is finally getting suspicious of Avallac'h, because he had refused to take her to his laboratory.

Philippa suggested the others look around in this laboratory to find out what Avallac'h was hiding, while she would check out the Elven ruins.

I'm putting the Sunstone quest on hold now to complete Child of the Elder Blood first.

Comments

Popular Posts