Part 19 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March


As soon as I stepped out from Keira's hut, I bumped into the Pellar. He asked for my help with Forefathers' Eve, but I had more pressing matters to attend to.



I had to find Keira's lost package so she could cook dinner for me.



It's a lovely, sunny morning in Velen...



Endregas, yay! I took their embryos and enhanced my Thunderbolt potion which will make fights even easier than they currently are...

I am genuinely surprised by how easily I am managing Death March. (Yes, my game is on Death March, I checked, and it did not change again automatically.)



After I picked up Keira's package, I went back to her hut where she has this on display. :)



The funny thing is, she normally doesn't wear a bra, but she keeps adjusting her boobs indicating she would need one. :D



Geralt at the romantic dinner, badly needing a shave.



I love character designs in this game, because they look believable. Women don't look like plastic Barbie dolls too perfect to be real but have wrinkles and blemishes making them more human.



After I woke from Keira's spell, I followed her to Fyke Isle and sent her off to Kaer Morhen.



I reached level 9 and a new mutagen slot opened. This is how my character build looks at the moment.



Since I was back on Fyke Isle, I went to help the Pellar with Forefathers' Eve, a level 7 quest.



Every character has their own complete story in this game, and the Pellar is no exception, but in his case, we are only given hints of what happened. He killed his father, because the older man had hurt the Pellar's mother. He went crazy after that to some extent, and now speaks in the third person and is (maybe too) fond of his pet goat...

I used my White Raffard's Decoction for the first time during this quest. There were so many different enemies with different attack patterns, plus I kept getting stuck on pieces of the stone circle! Yet I defended the participants of the ritual without dying once. :)



The Pellar's father's body is not on the island, and I was lazy to walk back to the boat, so I sent Geralt on a very early morning swim.



The sunrise is here. Geralt is looking for a corpse which he needs to set on fire...



Bye, mucknixers! :D

Geralt wasn't ready to fight skull level enemies so early in the morning, so after burning the Pellar's dead father's body, he quickly jumped into a boat and sailed away.



I paid a visit to the Pellar to tell him his father's ghost would no longer bother him. This completed his quest and I could buy alchemy ingredients from him to brew some oils and potions.

Next stop: Jenny o' the Woods!

Comments

Popular Posts