Part 17 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



Stopped to farm nekker parts and found this unfortunate soul lying next to their nest. Should have hired a witcher, my friend...

I used the nekker hearts to cook up some basic White Raffard's Decoction.



I chose to do the quest at the abandoned manor where the yard is full of traps set by this guy. I kept blowing myself up and getting arrows in my neck, because I'm just hopeless at this game. :D



This is of course Letho of Gulet, a fellow witcher and controversial character from The Witcher 2. I never played that game, so when I was asked about past events at the palace in Vizima, I said he was alive, because I wanted to meet him. He has some awesome voice actor, sounds exactly like a movie trailer!



I was supposed to follow him to find and avenge guys who had betrayed him, but I kept being distracted by question marks on the map. He kept shouting at me in his movie trailer voice to stay closer. :D



"Ah, such a nice view..."

"GERALT!!!! STAY CLOSER!!!!"

It was hilarious!



Getting distracted by hidden treasure...

This chest was particularly well hidden! (See chest at Geralt's left foot.)


"OK I'm done looting, wait for me!!!"


I hope this cemetery is a site of a quest later, it looks so pretty... and ominous.


So I sent Letho to Kaer Morhen where he will help me fight against the Wild Hunt. He wasn't in my game the first time I played in 2015, I'm sure because I said I had killed him in The Witcher 2 when I was asked at the palace.

Worried about one thing, though. This peasant witnessed Letho waking up, so she knows he is alive. Should I not kill her? :D

Comments

Popular Posts