Part 14 - Horizon Forbidden West - 1st Playthrough


I spent one hour trying to defeat Tilda before giving up. I loaded a save before the last main mission and decided to spend a few more weeks (that is a few 10 hours) playing the game to get stronger before attempting the last boss again. I have been through many great adventures with my sunwing, Sunny. :) She’s always there to save me at the last moment, whether I’m frantically swimming towards the sea surface while a snapmaw is snapping at me from under the water or I’m running away from spikesnouts hurling acid projectiles at me. Sunny swoops me up and I’m safe again, feeling like Bilbo Baggins being rescued from the evil orc Azog.

I’m now level 49 and working on getting a few legendary items before returning to Tilda. I've gotten the Oseram Artificer outfit and the Skykiller spike thrower. I also want to get the Sun Scourge hunter bow and the Wings of the Ten blastsling.

Comments

Popular Posts