Part 11 - Horizon Forbidden West - 1st Playthrough


I’ve continued the game by clearing out a few rebel outposts. Unlike in some Assassin’s Creed game, these enemy camps are never the same; there is always something different that Aloy discovers and some new task for her to accomplish. After that I created and completed a few jobs to upgrade my favorite weapons, then I did the main quest Faro’s Tomb. Almost every foe I meet in the game is easy to defeat for me at this point, except for Slaughterspines. I’ve tried to kill two of them at different locations without luck. I also wanted to upgrade the attire I received during the Faro’s Tomb quest, because I like it, but I haven’t been able to get a Stormbird Cannon. It seems I keep hitting it at a wrong spot, and it keeps getting destroyed.

Comments

Popular Posts