Part 3 - The Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone - 1st playthrough



I acquired the second basic enchantment I had my eyes on, Deflection, then started saving up for upgrading the runewright. It worked out so well, the tax collector paid me a visit. :D Eventually, I spent 10000 more on the runewright only to realize he wasn't really worth it. I can choose only one enchantment per item, and I can only enchant body armor and swords. Whaaat? Probably my first ever disappointment with this game...



Meanwhile, I was working on the main quests that involve breaking into the Borsodis' vault, but I was unexpectedly dragged into the questline with Shani. I went to her friend's wedding with her, with Vlodimir von Everec's ghost possessing my body. I decided to avoid any romantic interactions with her, because I want to be loyal to Yenn.



After the wedding, I finished the quest where I had to steal Horst Borsodi's house. I ended up killing both Borsodi brothers in the process, and I don't miss either of them.

Comments

Popular Posts