The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on PS5 - completed

My girlfriend and I spent most of our gaming time in 2023 playing The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on PS5. I finished it just in time for my PSVR2 to arrive which was my Christmas present to myself and everyone in my family. :) (More on that later.) My girlfirend had finished it a bit earlier and started playing the Horizon Forbidden West expansion Burning Shores, but after a few hours in that adrenaline-filled game, she said she was longing to return to the peaceful, quiet world of TW3. :) So now she is spending a bit more time wandering the meadows of Toussaint, exploring question marks, searching for side quests... I love the fact that now she and I share the experience of playing through that masterpiece of a game and that she appreciates it as much as I do. Total hours I spent playing the Complete Edition: 276 Below are some screenshots I took.

Comments

Popular Posts