PSVR2 unboxing

On the second day of Christmas last year, I unboxed my new PSVR2 and took the below photos.

Being a fan of the Horizon franchise, there was no way I was going to miss out on this VR headset which is the first ever that I own. While we are having tons of fun playing Horizon Call of the Mountain, the headset design is bad. In fact, whoever designed it should not be allowed to design anything intended for human use ever again! (And I would say the same goes for whoever designed the console necessary to opearate this headset.) It does not have a head strap which means it's sliding up and down on our face while leaving an ugly read mark on our forehead even after playing no more than 30 to 60 minutes. We have to keep adjusting it while playing which is very distracting. I've already bought a sports headband to make it more comfortable and have orderded a DEVASO head strap hoping it will prevent the sliding. I will report once I test it. At the same time, the game is enjoyable enough that I don't regret buying the PSVR2. Once I finish Call of the Mountain, I plan to buy Synth Riders for it, and then I will see what else is worth getting.

Comments

Popular Posts