Part 4 - Cyberpunk 2077 - 1st Playthrough


This game has become a lot more enjoyable since I have the motorcycle. It’s one of the most fun ways of getting around in an open-world game, because it’s very fast and small and easy to maneuver, not to mention invincible. I still wouldn’t play this type of game if it wasn’t made by CD Projekt Red, but it’s a nice change of pace to games I usually play. The city looks great, colorful and dirty at the same time, like a real city. And I love that I can save anywhere like in The Witcher 3. As for negative points, holograms and flying cars are the two most unoriginal concepts when it comes to stories about the future, so I’m a bit tired of those. All the dead bodies glitched into weird poses also take away from the immersion. (See first image below. No, he's not checking out his shoe polish, he's dead.) The music is mostly horrible, but a few times I think I heard instruments that were also used in TW3 soundtrack. In any case, I don’t care about the fate of characters enough to read any spoilers to find out which choices lead to which ending, I just choose whatever I prefer at that moment.

Comments

Popular Posts