Part 3 - Cyberpunk 2077 - 1st Playthrough


I've been playing this game just so I can form an opinion about it. I didn't find much to enjoy until I completed the intro when the story became a lot more interesting. Though maybe I made a mistake when I had chosen the Corpo life path. Anyway, here are some things I don't like:
  • Characters don't have much patience when I take more than two seconds to respond to them or when I want to finish looting or just look around an area.
  • It seems this game is like RDR2 in the sense that I can't freely explore the world without being shot at and chased by authorities.
  • I've been diligently collecting and reading shards only to find that they are repetitive, so picking up the fifth one about Konpeki Plaza or the side effects of cybernetic implants was a waste of my time.
  • The world still lacks credibility, and that makes it impossible for me to feel any immersion. For example, I found a shard that said a new nation formed on a space station in 2022. It is 2022 right now! Eh.

    And finally, this is not a complaint just something I noticed. "Hard" is way easier than "Hard" in Forbidden West.

Comments

Popular Posts