Part 1 - Cyberpunk 2077 - 1st Playthrough


It took me 135.5 hours to say I’ve done everything I wanted to do in Horizon Forbidden West. It’s definitely one of the best games I’ve played, and I will be looking out for the third game. I’ve started playing Cyberpunk 2077, because I’ve read that it is now in a condition that is enjoyable on the PS5. I’ve played only 3 hours so far, and I think I’ll enjoy it, but not as much as some other games. For sure it’s not the setting that attracts me to this game but the fact that it was made by CD Projekt Red, and so I’m curious about it. I don’t really care about the cyberpunk theme. Characters are like, “look at me, I’m so cool, I live in 2077, we all have USB sticks in our brains, life sucks, everything sucks, but I can deal with it, because I’m so tough…” I get that it tries to be disturbing, but to me, it just ends up being ridiculous.

Comments

Popular Posts