Part 5 - Horizon Forbidden West - 1st Playthrough


I’ve made some progress on the main story line, and I’m very happy about that. :) I would have progressed more, but I accidentally played a few hours on Easy when I played after my daughter so I went back and replayed The Dying Lands quest on Hard. The boss fight was very easy on Easy mode and just slightly more difficult on Hard. Granted, I was adequately prepared this time and on level 18 myself. I’m curious whether Hard will become easy later on or boss fights will remain challenging for me. One thing that bothers me about this game is that the platforming is annoying. I can’t just climb anywhere which slows me down, and some jumps are not easy to get right, Aloy falls, and then has to climb back up. Ugh. Still, I’m in love with this game. :)

Comments

Popular Posts