Part 3 - Horizon Forbidden West - 1st Playthrough


Still comparing this game to Ghost of Tsushima, I can say that it's easier to gather stuff from horseback in Tsushima where it can be done even while galloping. However, it is a welcome innovation that in Forbidden West, it is at least possible unlike in its predecessor. What I enjoy most about Forbidden West is the neatly crafted story and personalities of Aloy and side characters. I also enjoy that there are so many ways you can approach killing more powerful machines and it takes some figuring out before you find the most effective one. I haven't spent this much time and haven't had this much fun preparing for fights since playing The Witcher 3 on Death March. I'm also in awe of the creativity of the developers who created the various tribes and their culture and architecture that inhibit the world of the game.

Comments

Popular Posts