Part 2 - Horizon Forbidden West - 1st Playthrough


Playing this game right after my second playthrough of Ghost of Tsushima, I can't help but compare the two. Getting around on my "horse" is definitely more difficult in Forbidden West, because it keeps getting stuck on what appear to be pebbles. I also dislike the fact that I can't save anywhere, only at camp fires. However, navigation is just as easy thanks to the waypoints that direct you along the quickest route to your destination, so there is no need for a minimap. Finally, one more thing I noticed that bothers me is that human enemies are disproportionately more difficult to kill than huge machines which doesn't make sense. However, such minor issues can't take away from the fun that is gliding off cliffs and other high points. :)

Comments

Popular Posts