Minecraft colorful sheep collection challenge completed



Minecraft may be the best video game ever, but it is for sure the cruelest, most unforgiving I've ever played! There were more ups than downs during my journey towards a complete collection of colorful sheep, but I never gave up. Whenever I lost nearly everything precious to me due to falling into a deep cavern or being killed by some mob I shouldn't have messed with (a Vindicator being one of them), I started over and kept my eye on my goal. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience, and I may return to Minecraft in the future. If for nothing else, then to multiplay with my daughter.



I spawned in an area with lots of sand and cacti, but it wasn't a harsh desert, because there were also small bodies of water, grasslands, trees and plenty of sheep, cows and pigs. I built my first hut there and started collecting my colorful sheep, until I realized I would have to do some serious exploring to find cocoa beans for a brown sheep. Eventually, I found a jungle near the southernmost edge of the map that lies south to my original map. The next challenge was finding lapis lazuli for a blue and a cyan sheep. I spent a long and unsuccessful time looking for it near my second home which I built on the shore of a large lake in the middle of my original map. Finally, I made the good decision to move to the jungle. I built my third home there, started a new mine near my house, and found a large amount of valuable ores including lapis lazuli. The challenge I set for myself was completed when the purple baby of my blue and red sheep was born. :)

Comments

Popular Posts