How my girlfriend is becoming a gamer



My girlfriend never got into video games before she met me. However, for the two years she's been my girlfriend, she's been exposed to video games, and she's clearly enjoying the life of a gamer. :) First, she tried Cuphead and was more successful at it than I was. Then we completed Unravel Two together. The first game she completed alone was Ori and the Blind Forest. She loved it so much that she started playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps right after it came out. She's completed it since, and I'm just now playing it. After she completed WotW, she was like, "What should I play before Ghost of Tsushima comes out?" :D It's important to mention here that she used to be an extremely successful karate fighter, so she's interested in Japanese culture. When she heard about Ghost of Tsushima, she said it would likely be the first new open world game she played. Back to her question of what she should do until it comes out, she decided to play Assassin's Creed Black Flag, which is exactly what she's doing as I'm typing this. :)

Comments

Popular Posts