Part 8 - Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1st Playthrough



I may have spoken too soon when I said killing cultists was easy. I went after Okytos the Great as I saw he was on my level, and it took roughly an hour to finish him! Attacking him among the guards or civilians always ended with me being killed, as I was up against a crowd, and Okytos has an insane amount of health. I tried meditating until night to see if he would go to sleep, but no such luck. Eventually, I decided to climb on the roof of the temple, hoping the guards and Oktyos would follow me, and I would have a chance to kick them off. It’s quite a tall building! :)



However, it seems NPCs can’t climb up there as nobody followed me. I started shooting at them with arrows but realized it would take forever to chip away Okytos’ health. I redistributed my ability points, for the second time during my playthrough, and used normal shots to build up my adrenaline and Predator Shots to do damage to Okytos. When all the guards were dead, I jumped off the temple and ran to safety to save, then returned to Okytos and finished him with a few Hero Strikes.



Next, I upgraded my ship to kill a cultist at sea, but my ship is still not strong enough. I tried swimming to the cultists' ship, but either it is too far away or attacks me, in which case I can't leave my ship.



I spent 4000 drachmae on a new horse skin, and I have to say it is the best investment I’ve made so far. :D I hadn’t even named my horse before, but now I named her Dia, because she sparkles like a diamond. I wanted to give her a Greek name, and diamond in Greek is diamanti, so Dia works either way. :)

Comments

Popular Posts