Part 7 - Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1st Playthrough



I was getting frustrated with my Kassandra being too weak and getting destroyed by human and animal enemies alike. I know upgrading Leonidas' spear has something to do with making your character more powerful, but I needed artifact fragments for upgrading, needed to kill cultists for artifact fragments, and had no idea how to find cultists. Eventually, I had the bright idea to check the cultist menu and found out I was already able to mark several of them on the map! From there, it was easy. Cultists are weak in fights it seems; one of them was actually unarmed.



I upgraded the spear to level 3, and my character reached level 19 right after.



I won a conquest battle for Sparta only to get access to Spartan polemarches, kill them and get their seals for Demosthenes. My Kassandra is on nobody's side but her own. :) I'm now level 20 and about to sail from Athens to Seriphos with Phidias.



Now that I'm making progress, I'm again enjoying every minute of this game. :) I find Hard mode much harder than The Witcher 3 Death March, most likely because enemies auto level scale, but I'm loving the challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts