Part 5 - Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1st Playthrough



I love this game for many reasons, one of which is its hilarious moments. Like when I was fighting Elpenor in the stream* and a horse got in the way, or when I was fighting against a whole camp of bandits and a deer decided to stand in the middle of the brawl and got killed immediately, or when I was running towards a quest giver and a rooster attacked me, I started hitting it, accidentally hit the quest giver, then the quest giver attacked me... My girlfriend likes to watch me play, and I don't think we'll ever forget these moments. :D

*Yes, I decided to run away from Elpenor's cave when he was down to half of is health, meditated until the morning and saved, then noticed Elpenor was no longer in his cave but running towards it from hundreds of meters away. :D

Comments

Popular Posts