Part 5 - Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 1st Playthrough



I'm back in London. The Frye twins are now level 8.



Evie standing on the Tower of London before she assassinated Lucy Thorne.



I switched to Jacob to complete the quest "A Bad Penny".



The interior of the Bank of England.





I have made an unexpected new friend: Karl Marx. He should be 50 years old here, and we are one year after the publication of the first part of Das Kapital.



The interior of a shop.





I have acquired a gorgeous new outfit for Evie.



And then I discovered this!



I wondered about Tower Bridge before, how it would have been amazing to see it in Syndicate, but of course of it was not built until decades after the setting of the game. It was a great surprise for me to find this side quest set during WWI which was clearly created with the sole purpose of incorporating Tower Bridge into Syndicate. :)



Winston Churchill and Jacob's granddaughter, Lydia Frye.



London, 1916



Almost 50 years later than the setting of the base game; the world has changed completely.





A poster for the Women's Land Army.



The magnificent Tower Bridge.







Zeppelins. I find them terrifying, but at the same time marvel at the human ingenuity that has created them. I can only imagine what the people of London must have felt when they saw these death-bringing whales slowly swimming in the air above their city.



I have completed the main story in the World War I quest and am now working on conquering the map by helping Churchill.





War poster by German painter Egon Tschirch. It was was actually created two years later in 1918.



More appreciation for the work women did in the war. The second poster is available here.



More advertisement. I have found the middle poster here.

The addition of the 1916 quests just raised my appreciation for this game even higher. :)

Comments

Popular Posts