Part 4 - Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 1st Playthrough



Before I continued the story, I went sightseeing with Jacob. He really enjoyed it. :D



The Royal Exchange



These days, the courtyard is covered, and there is a café inside.



The Bank of England



The statue of the first Duke of Wellington



The text on the base of the statue reads, "Erected June 18 1844".



I took a screenshot of St Paul's Cathedral from this side just to compare it to the below photo.

August 2017




I continued the story and met Alexander Graham Bell. The game is set in 1868, so a few years before he invented the device we now call a telephone.





The Holborn Viaduct - In reality, it opened only a year later, in 1869.





A lady was singing opera at a pub. My only complaint against this game is the uninspiring music.



We are on the disgusting side of this otherwise beautiful city again.



Next stop: the Tower of London.

Comments

Popular Posts