Synth Riders vs Beat Saber

Now that I've played both Synth Riders and Beat Saber on the PSVR2, I can say that I find Synth Riders better for the below reasons.
  • Synth Riders had many enjoyable songs included in the base game - I LOVE electroswing. Beat Saber had maybe one Lindsey Stirling song that I like, all other songs were unbearable for me. I bought some DLC songs for Synth Riders because I played it a lot and wanted some variety; I bought some for Beat Saber just to be able to enjoy the game at all.

  • Synth Riders makes you dance, Beat Saber just makes you move your arms - mostly just your wrists. Yet somehow Beat Saber levels manage to be harder.

I will probably play more of Beat Saber mostly because the great DLC songs I bought are not available in Synth Riders, and because I want to get a bit better at it, but I find Synth Riders to be a superior dancing game.

Comments

Popular Posts