Killing time in Persia before getting to visit Baldur's Gate

For various reasons I didn't play any video games during the summer after I finished Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora. In June, I attended a video game concert where the main theme of Baldur's Gate 3 was announced as "music from what many agree is the best game of last year". I had been unaware of the existence of this game before that, most likely because it is not the type of game I normally play, but after reading and watching plenty of videos about it, I was convinced it would become one of my favorites if I tried it. I made the decision to order the Deluxe Edition straight from Larian Studios when fall would arrive, and it is now on its way to me. :)

My girlfriend started playing the new Prince of Persia game not long ago, and I also started a playthrough of it while I'm waiting for my copy of Baldur's Gate 3. The first Prince of Persia game came out when I was 10 years old, and in the early 1990s, I played it obsessively to the expense of neglecting my homework. :) Some geniuses made it possible for this game to be played online here. There is nothing original about Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, but it is a good game. Of the games I played, it resembles Ori and the Blind Forest the most. I'm playing it on Hero difficulty, which is not too annoying for now. :)

Comments

Popular Posts