Part 39 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



This session I checked some side quests off my list. All of them took place on the largest island of Skellige, Ard Skellig. The first was A Hallowed Horn which involves returning a stolen horn to its owner. The owner, Mathios, wasn't happy I had killed the thieves and suggested I slay some real monsters next time...



Galloping across moonlit Ard Skellig on the back of a wild horse while this music is playing could be used for treating stress and depression easily. If someone has a real horse and real fields to gallop across, sure, that is better, but this game is the next best thing. :)



The Family Blade was the next side quest I completed which led me to... A WHALE GRAVEYARD!

When I read I had to go to a "whale graveyard" to find the sword I exclaimed like little Nala in The Lion King when she said, "an elephant WHAT?"

Or is everyone but me too young to remember that movie? :)

While doing this quest, I ran into another side quest called Armed Assault. I had to save a man from Madman Lugos' thugs. I'm really looking forward to the day when I get to kill Lugos...



Once I completed The Family Blade by returning the sword named Kuliu to Olaf the guard, I took on The Nithing quest. A woman cast a curse on a man's family, because he had left her. His young son is dying, and only the woman can break the curse, but she is willing to do this only if the man returns to her. Alternatively, Geralt can decide to transfer the curse to her in which case she dies. I decided not to kill her - she is an alchemist, and I didn't want to lose her as a business partner - so the man was forced to leave his family for her to save his son's life. Moral of the story: Do not start a relationship with a crazy individual as there is no good way out.



I'm in love with this place... :))))

Comments

Popular Posts