Part 7 - The End - God of War: Ragnarök - 1st Playthrough


I kept switching the difficulty setting throughout this whole game. I played most of it on medium (Give Me Balace), but the hardest fight I did on this difficulty was two Soul Eaters and some draugrs. I dropped it to Give Me Grace for the two valkyries Hrist and Mist, to Give Me Story for Odin, and as for Gná... no way, I'm not doing that fight on any difficulty. :D

The game had some great music towards the end. In addition to the dragon boss fights theme I already mentioned, I really enjoyed Hrist and Mist's theme, the devastatingly sad music at Brok's funeral, and the song by Hozier playing under the end credits.

After I completed the main story, I diligently cleared the last remnants of Asgard, and I'm glad I did. I got to hear some additional dialogue between Kratos and Freya at Tyr's temple, met Sif and Hildisvíni at Freyr's camp and saw Thor's daughter with Mjölnir in Alfheim.

Sometime last year I started tracking how much I play video games. These days I play on average 8 hours a week. I spent a total of 74.25 hours on God of War Ragnarök.

Comments

Popular Posts