Part 6 - Cyberpunk 2077 - 1st Playthrough


I wish the creators of this game used their amazing talent to make another game that is not filled with obscenity, sexual extremity and violence. Also I was recently watching the playthrough of one of my favorite Youtubers and after Saburo was murdered and Jackie put the chip in his head, he wondered if maybe Saburo’s mind was on the chip, and we would have to save Jackie from being taken over by him. And I thought, what a great story that would have been! Instead, Jackie is gone, and we are stuck with an extremely annoying, and - to me - completely uninteresting character named Johnny Silverhand played by Keanu Reeves who keeps showing up, getting in the way and boring me every time I manage to forget he exists. Likely that is intentional so that we can empathize with V... I much more enjoy side jobs, the story of some of which could fill a whole book or movie - just like side quests in the other game by CD Projekt Red that I have played. :)

Comments

Popular Posts