Part 5 - Cyberpunk 2077 - 1st Playthrough


Due to real life getting in the way of my gaming, I hadn't played this game for three weeks before returning to it, and I had forgotten just how irritating it was. :D I knocked the difficulty down from Hard to Easy, and this way, maybe I will manage to suffer through it. :) To be fair, it's not a bad game, it's just not for me. I still want to finish it, because I'm curious where the story will go. I haven't done much side activities, and I'm not sure I will, but I think I'll explore side jobs. The one with the sentient, mentally ill cars was definitely interesting. :D Something I've discovered and like is that it seems NPCs are written gay or straight, and that doesn't change regardless of the gender of the character you're playing. So unlike in AC games like Odyssey and Valhalla where you can romance certain NPCs regardless of their and your character's gender, apparently you can't romance Judy unless your character is a female with a female body, because that is her preference.

Comments

Popular Posts