Part 7 - Horizon Forbidden West - 1st Playthrough


Finally I’m feeling that maybe I can finish this game on Hard. :) By the time I managed to defeat the Tremortusk during the main quest The Broken Sky, I’d learned a thing or two about the importance of arriving well-prepared for a fight. After that I managed to complete two of the side quests I mentioned earlier where I had not been able to progress past the point where I had to fight more than one machine. At this point, I can defeat almost anything if I have enough Machine Muscle and healing berries in my Inventory. I suspect bosses will still be very difficult, but at least I no longer have to consider lowering the difficulty for random side quests. My only gripe is that the indicated level of quests is totally irrelevant so I can never know when I start one whether I will be able to finish it or hit a wall.

Comments

Popular Posts