Part 6 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - 1st Playthrough


I have to take it back that Valhalla is very easy on hard mode - well, regular enemies are. But the Lady Eadwyn boss fight is friggin' annoying. I've spent an hour trying to defeat her with no success. I'm level 100, and the recommended level is 90. Granted, I suck at video games and can't for the life of me use my shield. Anyway, I made the decision to spend this week exploring, doing side stuff and gaining more power, then at the end of this week I will again attempt to defeat Eadwyn. If still no success, I will just lower the difficulty. The most enjoyable part of this game for me is the main story, and I want to see how it unfolds without struggling too much. The stupid "world events" are still annoying me. The latest one I stumbled upon involved a lady who needed me to bring her a lot of eggs to eat so that she could release a huge fart. What the actual hell?! I didn't realize the target audience of this game was twelve-year-old boys...

Comments

Popular Posts