Part 10 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - 1st Playthrough


I've completed the quest with Randvi but didn't accept her advances, because I don't want Sigurd to get mad at us. Later I completed all raids that were available and not too high above my level. My aim was to develop my settlement enough for the trader to start selling fabric, but that hasn't happened yet. My settlement is at level 5 at the moment and is considered a village. I then completed the Sciropescire arc and found that fabric is actually a fairly common loot in that area! Finally I was able to upgrade my rations to 4. The boss fight with Ivarr at the end of that arc was very easy. I thought it was fitting, because I always believed extremely aggressive people were in fact very weak. I read about the real historical person called Ivar the Boneless, and apparently, he was nothing like the character in this game. In any case, I hated the character, so I made sure he didn't get to see Valhalla.

With my job in Sciropescire done, I traveled home to Ravensthorpe to deliver the news to Randvi. I pledged to Cent, but I wanted to do some side quests before starting the story arc that takes place there. I first helped Tarben the baker clean his name. Then I decided to return to Valka's dream quests, but to gather plants for the next potion, I had to travel to Cent anyway. I glimpsed the white cliffs of Dover for the first time. :) Now I'm inside the Cavern of Trials, hoping to get out soon, because I hate caves in video games - I always get lost. :D

Comments

Popular Posts