Part 8 - The End - God of War - 1st Playthrough



After I completed the main story of the game, I quickly got bored with it. I tried to defeat Eir, who is said to be the second easiest valkyrie. I didn't succeed on the first try, so I decided to work towards fully upgrading my Blades of Chaos. Apparently, you have to complete all Muspelheim trials for that. I got up to the point where you have limited time to kill a soul eater, but I didn't manage that. I then decided to return to Niflheim. My current objective there is to close three realm tears, but they are not even open yet. To open them, I would need to collect tons of materials by killing tons of enemies. This just sounds too repetitive and boring and simply pointless. Nevertheless, the story was worth it, because the story was great! If the next installment of this franchise is anything like this game, I will play it on my future PS5. :)

Comments

Popular Posts