Part 2 - God of War - 1st Playthrough



I really want to complete this game on Give Me a Balanced Experience, because the easiest mode is so easy it's pointless. So I went back to a save before the fight in the River Pass that gave me a lot of trouble - the one with the various types of dragurs and one revenant - turned up the difficulty and watched a video on how to do it. I managed to win it, and now I'm continuing that save file. I now think I might be able to complete the game on this difficulty. When I run into a tough fight, I watch a gameplay video and learn. :) So far two other fights gave me as much trouble as the one mentioned above: the one in the Volunder Mines with various draugrs and a few nightmares, and the Soul Eater. I'm happy I'm done with those.

Comments

Popular Posts