Part 1 - God of War - 1st Playthrough



If I played a zombie game for its story, then I will play a hack and slash game for its story. I made this decision and started playing God of War. I initially chose the second hardest difficulty, Give Me a Challenge, just because I was able to complete Odyssey on the second hardest difficulty and TW3 on the hardest. But I had to realize GOW games are on a different level of difficult. I made it to the first boss fight (The Stranger) on the second hardest difficulty where I dropped it to Give Me a Balanced Experience as it would have taken me a hundred tries to maybe win that fight. I was happy with that as it did seem balanced (not too easy and not too hard) until the fight in the River Pass where you have to face several draugrs of different types and one revenant. Sadly, that was beyond my skills even on Balanced, so I dropped it to Give Me a Story. I really wish there was something between "no challenge at all" and "impossible for an unskilled gamer after the first area".

Comments

Popular Posts