Part 3 - Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1st Playthrough



Playing this game is satisfying. That’s the best word to describe it. Running around knocking out quests, locations, mercenaries... It just feels good. :) In addition, the story is shaping up to be far more interesting than that of Origins. Instead of revenge as our only motivation, it seems we will have to spend the game looking for our mother. While not an original idea - almost nothing about this game is original - it is a story I can get immersed in.



I said “almost” in the previous sentence as the Story Creator Mode is something I haven’t seen before. However, so far one player created quest I tried to launch in the game wouldn’t launch but gave me an error, while another was an instantly completing XP farm.

Comments

Popular Posts