Part 1 - Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1st Playthrough



I have started my journey through the world of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. I’m playing as Kassandra and love to have the option to play as a woman. I chose to play on Hard which is the second hardest difficulty out of four.



From what I see, there are even more similarities between this game and The Witcher 3 than between AC Origins and TW3. I find that a good thing. Especially that I notice the improvement in dialogue writing and voice acting quality as well. I’m also impressed with the upgraded Discovery Tour mode and excited about the new Story Creator mode!



I have only dipped my toe into the Discovery Tour in Odyssey after spending a few hours in DT in Origins. In that short time, I noticed the former is even more interactive, letting your character speak with other characters to learn about ancient Greek history. DT in Origins is much more like a museum tour where you just visit stations and listen to information spoken by a guide.



As for the Story Creator mode, I definitely want to use it at some point to craft a quest involving girl-girl love. :)

Comments

Popular Posts