Part 11 - The End - Red Dead Redemption 2 - 1st Playthrough



After I started the epilogues, this game turned into an interactive movie. I loved the story, but I didn't love the game.

Being Hungarian, I didn't want to finish this game without taming a Hungarian horse, but I wasn't successful. First of all I didn't have much luck spotting Hungarian horses at the supposed spawning location. Then when some finally appeared, I got as far as mounting one several times, but it bucked me off every time and finally escaped.

I did manage to tame a nice-looking Tennessee Walker, though - much easier than taming more valuable horses such as the Hungarian Halfbred. I named her Yara, and she is now John's main horse. I had no feelings for Rachel, John's original horse, because I didn't name her.

Comments

Popular Posts