Part 10 - Red Dead Redemption 2 - 1st Playthrough



Never will the death of a movie character affect me as deeply as the death of a playable video game character. When Arthur drew his last breath watching the sunrise, my first thought was that he would never "ride from Van Horn to Blackwater in less than 17 minutes without touching any water" or "break every wild horse breed" because I had failed to complete these challenges before his death. Not only did I feel sad, I also felt regret, because unlike when a movie character's life ends, I had control over how this character's life unfolded. I was relieved he got the "good" ending, but I felt I could have done more for him to live a full life. RIP Arthur Morgan :(

And RIP Pitsi, Arthur's second horse I had to see pass away. :(

Comments

Popular Posts