Part 8 - Horizon Zero Dawn - 1st Playthrough



I have made good progress on the main story then discovered the small settlement of Brightmarket and got distracted by some side quests I picked up there. So our world was destroyed in 2064 by self-replicating robots that fed on biomass... Makes perfect sense. The main story is shaping up to be very exciting and I can't wait to find out what happened exactly, how life on Earth was restored after it was eradicated by the robots completely. Aloy has found data on an orbital launch base... Was the seed of life sent to space to keep it safe it until the Earth was again habitable and then somehow sent back to Earth by some computer programmed by Elisabet Sobeck? That would also make sense. I have defeated Redmaw and have also discovered the remnants of a crashed plane and some wind turbines - still one of my favorite things to do in this game is looking for signs of our destroyed civilization.



















Comments

Popular Posts