Part 2 - Horizon Zero Dawn - 1st Playthrough



I have continued Horizon Zero Dawn and read up on the timeline a bit. The game is set in 3040. Aloy was "born" in 3021, so she is 19 years old when she participates in the Proving.



I have a soft spot for father-daughter stories for very personal reasons. Too bad we lose Rost so early in the game. :(



It seems hairbrushes are no longer used in the 31st century.





Testing Photo Mode. Aloy is showing off her new outfit, and I accidentally left the UI on.









Oops, I did it again...



I have acquired an AI horse.





So far one of the most exciting moments in the game for me was discovering these thousand-year-old ruins and other remnants of our civilization like the corroded street lamps, traffic signs and cars.











The second most exciting moment was overriding a Tallneck for the first time and rappelling down from its head. So much fun! :)



Comments

Popular Posts