Part 1 - Horizon Zero Dawn - 1st Playthrough



I have started playing my first game on my new PS4 Pro, Horizon Zero Dawn. I have heard only good things about this game, and I didn't want to miss it, which is why I bought a PS4 in addition to my Xbox One.



I'm enjoying it so far, and I expect the main story to be amazing.



The side quests I have seen so far have been okay, but not on the level of The Witcher 3. The stories, the voice acting, and the facial animations are not as good as in TW3.



Aloy surprisingly often sinks knee deep into rocks or levitates above them.



The weather changes unnaturally, suddenly like in Black Flag.



But I think the above issues are less important than the fact that the game has an intriguing main character and a unique atmosphere that sucked me in from the first scene.



The biggest, best surprise I had so far: discovering Photo Mode. :) I have not tested it yet, but I'm sure it will be useful for taking great shots of Aloy and her beautiful surroundings. In Photo Mode, I can select a facial expression and a pose for Aloy - or can choose to hide her completely. I remember a similar mode was available in The Sims 2, and I had lots of fun with it. :)





Comments

Popular Posts