Part 8 - Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 1st Playthrough



I have conquered Westminster, completed the main story and defeated Crawford Starrick. Now Queen Victoria still has something for me to do, so I will visit her, but other than that, I think this fun game is nearly over...



Buckingham Palace as it appears in the game

Below are two photos I took at the same location in August 2017.







Evie doing some sightseeing before starting the last main mission.







As you will see, I just couldn't stop taking screenshots inside Buckingham Palace. :)













I finally had the honor of meeting Her Majesty Queen Victoria.

She was born in 1819 which means she is in 49 years old in the game.



She is accurately depicted as wearing only black which she adopted when her beloved husband Prince Albert died seven years before.

Comments

Popular Posts