Part 6 - Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 1st Playthrough



Evie and Jacob are now level 9, and I am going to start Sequence 8 soon. I would be even further along, had I not wasted time trying to complete this buggy mission. Ugh. I ran into all possible bugs people complain about all around the internet. I feel it wasn't my fault that I could not complete it. I kidnapped the hypnotist fairly easily several times - even though most people seem to have trouble with that part - but then he was impossible to be taken inside the police station due to various bugs. I may try this mission again after I complete everything else, but I'm not sure. I sort of consider it done, because I completed the most difficult part - kidnapping the hypnotist - more than once already.



This is the top of Tower Bridge in the World War I section of the game.



I still can't get enough of the old posters. :) I like to look them up online to see if they are real, but apparently, there is no such thing as "Hebbington's Teas" in real life, as all Google search results lead me to pages about this game...



Tower Bridge in the game



When we visited last year, there was no sinister computerized lady above it.



Westminster Abbey in the game

Westminster Abbey in August 2017




Beautiful shopfronts



I suddenly realized it is no longer fall in the game but summer! But where did winter and spring go?





Jacob inside the Houses of Parliament



Comments

  1. There's alot of advertisement posters and boards in Syndicate that say Three Stars Line and has a logo VERY reminiscent of White Star Line. I'm a bit sad they didn't ACTUALLY have the poster say White Star Line.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts